Network marketing is a people business, you get to see the good, bad, ugly and funny! The floodgates are opened, everyone can easily join a network marketing business. You get to see all kinds of people with all kinds of characteristics.
What I am sharing with you is based on 22 years of network marketing experience and I am writing this blog post to help MLM Newbies start right and keep on the right track.
Success is a process and I have posted the 8 money-making activities at my blog www.WhyNotDoNow.com
Many MLM Newbies make this common mistake of trying to do too many things at one time. And now with internet marketing, they can get easily distracted and deviate from the 8 money-making activities. I will touch on these activities briefly here.
1. List. You must work on your contact list, and many top leaders will tell you to work on at least 100 names. You have to master the skill of networking and making new friends to increase your list.
2. Call. You must learn what to say over the phone. The company and leaders will provide lots of training in this area. Keep your calls one to two minutes the most, the objective is to make an appointment, not to explain the opportunity.
3. Present. You must leverage on your leaders, and ask him to help you present the business. If he is not available physically, you can do a skype session or a webinar.
4. Sponsor. Getting new members is the lifeblood of the business. When you introduce 52 people into the business, most likely you will find your 4 Aces, those leaders who will build the business.
5. Follow Up. Get to know them better, are they business builders, part-timers or smart consumers. Go through the basics with them especially the starter kit, what is available for them.
6. Follow Through. For business builders, you must have a special session with them to plan their goals, what they want to achieve and give them a plan of action to move up the ranks.
7. Plug yourself and your team into the effective support system of training, seminars, webinars, special events and conventions. Leaders are born at conventions, they get the 8,000 volt charge! They will be inspired and come out with this belief, "Yes it is possible, if they can do it, I can do it too!"
8. Leadership is integrity. It is about doing the right thing. There are leaders who are very good at marketing and presenting but lack integrity. Integrity is the foundation of your business and your life.
"Integrity is the essence of everything." - Buckminster Fuller
The industry has been hurt by so called "Leaders" lacking integrity, they will dump products in the market, poached other members and switch lines.
God has made it very clear the importance of integrity in the Bible, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." - Matthew 7:12
Always place people first before money, when you take good care of the people, money will flow towards you! Build the people and the people will build the business.
When your intention is right, people, events and things will show up to help you achieve your dream.
There are no secrets, many top network marketers will share what did they do to be successful at special events and conventions. 90% of success in this business is showing up at events with your team and your guests.
Love, Learn, Leverage and Live Your Dream!
Asia No.1 Home-Based Business Coach
P.S. Here's my million-dollar success formula, it helped me to make my first million, and I'm very sure it will help you too. "If not now, when? If not you, who? It is not how to? It is always why do??"