Hi, this is Bruce Seah, Asia No.1 Home-Based Business Coach, with 25 years of network marketing and 19 years of internet marketing experience.
Network marketing has evolved. It's now more powerful with the integration of internet marketing. You get to leverage the best of both worlds, high touch and high tech.
Let me extend my hand of love, hope and faith to you wherever you are, and I hope this report will touch your heart and inspire you to get to know God better.
This is a heart-to-heart report and I have lived a wonderful life and I am greatly blessed by God!
God saved my life and saved me from great harm 13 times! He may have saved my life more times because I believe sometimes He saved my life without me knowing it!
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." - Matthew 19:26
I am sharing my testimonial in this report for the glory of God!
1. When I was about 10 years old, I had an out-of-body experience, I had a dental operation for about one and a half hours and must have lost lots of blood.
I was shocked to find myself hovering over the dental surgeon who was operating on me and it lasted a few seconds! I was wondering how was that possible? When I started thinking and wondering how it was possible, I was back into my body. It was a wonderful feeling and it had taken away my fear of death because I realize that we are more than just the body. I believed God had saved my life that day because I remembered after the operation, the nurses were giving me strange looks.
2. I was swimming in the sea and I almost drowned and was saved by my elder brother, again, I believe God had a hand in saving my life.
3. I was swimming at a public pool and I had a leg cramp and I struggled and managed to reach the side of the pool after gulping lots of water and seeing my whole life flashed before my eyes! I heard the lifeguard blowing their whistle and when they reached me I had already reached the side of the pool.
4. I was swimming with my friend at his condominium pool and he was a strong swimmer. Again I had a leg cramp and was obviously drowning because under the water I could see him clearly swimming towards me to save me! Again, I believe God had a hand in it and wanted me to live.
5. My school was having a science exhibition and the science teacher and a group of students were working on a volcano model. They were using sulphur to produce the smoke to make it look like a volcano erupting. It was a bad accident, someone triggered a huge explosion and many students were badly hurt. I was about to visit this exhibition a few minutes before the explosion! I believe I could have been one of the casualties if I were there a few minutes earlier!
6. I was on my friend's 45-foot boat at Punggol, Singapore, and he dropped a wooden pole into the sea, I was young and very gungho, without much thought I jumped into the sea to retrieve the pole. Suddenly I felt the strong current sweeping me away very fast and I was not a strong swimmer. Fortunately there were some small boats nearby and when I saw a thick rope, I instinctively grabbed it! I believe that rope was God and He saved my life!
7. I had a martial arts school in Las Vegas, and I had a sparring session with a lightweight Muay Thai Champion, he was my good friend working in a Thai Chinese Restaurant. I was silly enough not to take out my glasses, his kick came so fast and hit my head and luckily I was not blinded, my glasses broke and some of the glasses cut the area near my eyes and I was rushed to the nearest hospital to have stitches near my eyelids!
8. I was in Bali, Indonesia, to attend a company's convention and we had a special white water rafting trip. I fell into a little pool near a small waterfall and was tumbling like the clothes in a washing machine! One of the rafting guides grabbed my life jacket and pulled me out, It was very cold and I was shivering and with my hands in prayers I thanked God for saving my life! Of course I thank the guide too!
9. I crossed a two-way road looking only one side thinking it was a one-way road! I must have lots of thoughts on my mind that day, and it was a busy road! I crossed the road alive! Again, I think God sent His angels to protect me!
10. I was at the Hilton Hotel in San Francisco and I woke up at about 4.00 am to go to the toilet because I must have drank a lot in the day and after I came out of the toilet, I looked at the big king size bed, it was very inviting and look like a small swimming pool to me, I dive into it! One of my legs must have caught the thick covers and cause my head to hit the sideboard! My forehead was bleeding profusely, I could have bled to death if I lost consciousness.
I quickly called the operator to call and ambulance and was sent to the Hospital at Jackson Street in San Francisco, the hospital where Bruce Lee was born! An American Japanese plastic surgeon did an operation on my forehead and he did a very good job because you can hardly see the scar.
11. I was crossing a road in Singapore, a motorbike was speeding and it missed me by an inch! It was a shocking experience because it happened so fast and the rider was more shocked than me that he didn't hit me at all! I believed God sent His angel to protect me.
12. I was at a Church Camp Retreat and I tried riding the free bicycle that were provided at the resort hotel, they were rusty and not well maintained. It had been a long time since I rode a bicycle and it was fun riding again.
Because the bicycle seat was loose, I lost my balance and fell and surprisingly my head hit the ground gently and I didn't even have a bump on my head! I believe God saved my life again, my head could have been broken like an egg!
13. It was raining very heavily, I was crossing the road and there was a sharp turn at a corner and a car came towards me and missed me by a few inches, it was like the scene you see in a bullfight when the bull was charging the bullfighter and it was a near miss!
Every day I am very grateful to be alive and now I live to promote this wonderful worldwide movement, "To help all people to live a better life, help make this world a better place and help make world peace a reality."
I also want to share my testimonial and let millions of people know of God's love, grace and gift!
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
Asia No.1 Home-Based Business Coach