What you don't know, can kill you!
Let's address what is very important in combating any virus!
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” - Sun Tze
1. Know the enemy. What is the coronavirus? Where it originated? How to fight it? How to prevent it from happening again?
2. Know yourself. What did we do right and wrong? What have the world leaders done to prepare themselves for a world pandemic?
The cost of precious lives can be in terms of thousands or even millions! The economic costs are astronomical!
Are the world leaders taking drastic actions to contain the spread of the virus such as closing schools because children have a weaker immune system, and to have them close together for long periods, is like having a time bomb, it's a fertile ground for the virus to spread.
All schools should be closed until the virus is contained and the situation has improved. Not to close the schools is putting the people at great risk because when the virus is out of control it can kill thousands or even millions of people!
What are the world leaders doing to prevent it from happening again?
3. What did the world leaders do to fight the SARS crisis and other pandemics?
Have they learned their lessons and why did they not do their best to prevent a pandemic from happening when they know the damages can be horrendous?
4. How people who were exposed to SARS were able to survive? It's obvious it is their immune system that saved them, isn't it?
5. What have the world leaders, doctors and scientists are doing to educate the public on the importance of strengthening their immune system and what to eat and what not to eat?
Are we supporting the people in the frontline with health supplements that will strengthen their immune system? People working in hospitals, immigration, customs and at the airports or anyone that is working in a job that greatly exposes them to the public?
6. Are we applying the X-Factor? Are we applying the wholistic approach?
7. Are we giving confidence and hope to the people by getting the religious leaders together to show unity and to pray for love and wisdom in this time of crisis?
8. Are we treating just the effects and not the causes? What is the cause of the virus, the source of it? Is it because of ignorant people eating wild and exotic animals?
Why the world leaders, doctors and scientists knowing about this did not address this dreadful factor! Why wasn't there a great education campaign to educate these ignorant people and apply effective measures at all costs to stop these ignorant people from eating wild and exotic animals?
9. Are the WHO working on the effects and neglecting the causes? If you just treat the effects and not the causes, you are no better than grass cutters, cutting the grass knowing that the grass will grow again!
10. The social media plays a very important role in educating the public on the importance of their immune system and social responsibility and passing on the right information to help people do the right thing and to prevent panic.
The X-Factor is the wholistic approach encompassing body, mind, and spirit.
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
Ignorance can be more deadly than the virus, yes, ignorance can kill you!
The world is in such a mess it's because of man's ignorance and not following God's commandments and words of wisdom.
Trust God to give you the best definition of integrity.
"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sum up the Law and the Prophets." - Matthew 7:12
How many world leaders have the integrity to do the right thing? That's the trillion-dollar question!
The wholistic approach will incorporate these 7 important factors:
1.Your Belief in the Almighty God
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." - Matthew 19:26
All religious leaders should gather together to show unity and pray!
2. Your Immune System
Your immune system is the first and last defense against viruses and bacteria. And it is only wise to know what to do to strengthen your immune system.
3. Your Positive Attitude
Having a negative attitude with negative thoughts will weaken your immune system, and at the same time, it will cause positive people to turn away from you.
You must have a positive attitude if you want co-operation from positive people. Positive people are attracted to positive people. The law of attraction is working all the time. Birds of a feather, like to flock together.
4. Eat Good Foods That Will Strengthen Your Immune System
You are what you eat and you are what you do not eat! If you want to have a strong immune system, you must eat the right foods.
What's your excuse for claiming ignorance and not knowing what right foods to eat to strengthen your immune system? Ask Mr Google or ask your friends.
"You have not because you ask not." - James 4:2
5. Regular Exercise
Your body is created to move and if you do not use it, you'll lose it!
6. Be Prepared
Know what to do and what not to do when it comes to protecting yourself from a virus. It is better to be very safe than to be dead.
A good example is the coronavirus crisis. Are the world leaders prepared after experiencing a few deadly pandemics that killed millions?
Have they done the right thing? Are they treating just the effects and not the causes? The viruses started because of ignorance. Ignorant people eating wild and exotic animals! Did the world leaders stop their people from doing the things that could trigger a virus outbreak?
7. Be Kind.
Kindness is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Are we kind to each other? Are the world leaders leading by example by being kind to each other?
China is suffering greatly from the coronavirus and doing its best to contain the spread of the virus at great costs and we have cruel and ignorant people attacking China and making a joke out of it!
If you know of something good that will benefit others greatly, it's your moral obligation to share it with as many people as possible!
If you're looking for a great product that will strengthen your immune system, watch the informative video on Transfer Factor at the link below.
You can order Transfer Factor online at the website below:
Love, Learn, Leverage and Live Your Dream!
Asia No.1 Home-Based Business Coach
Helping to make the world a better place by working smart and promoting this wonderful worldwide movement:
"To help all people to live a better life, help make this world a better place, and help make world peace a reality."
Learn Million-Dollar Lessons On Business And Life For Free At My Blog: