I've been doing network marketing for 28 years and here are the seven deadly sins of network marketing!
1. Product dumping by rogue leaders.
2. Management not listening to the feedback of good leaders who are in the fields and know what is happening.
3. Change in compensation plan that reduce the payout and breaks the momentum of the business.
4. Increase in prices too soon and too often that breaks the momentum of the business.
5. Poaching of members and changing downlines by rogue leaders using proxies.
6. Not keeping up with the competitors.
7. Not keeping up with the fast and rapid changing technology.
It is a common practice for rogue leaders to buy huge quantity of products to qualify for their positions and later dump the products at half the price they bought into the market to sellers who will sell these products offline and online at prices way below the wholesale prices that members are buying at.
This malpractice has caused millions of network marketers to stop doing their business and going back to their jobs!
The solution lies in manufacturing products such as nutritious meal packs that these leaders can buy in large quantities to qualify for their positions and later donate these nutritious meal packs to orphanages and to help feed millions of hungry children worldwide.
Companies can also manufacture products that can be used as gift hampers to create goodwill or donate to orphanages and old folks homes. Healthy snacks, energy drink packs, healthy chocolate and coffee powder, healthy biscuits and healthy dark chocolate bars.
When leaders can buy huge quantities of products to qualify for their positions and use these products to help feed hungry children, donate them to orphanages and old folks homes and used as gift hampers to create goodwill, the product dumping can be prevented.
If you are a network marketing company who need my network marketing consultancy services and training expertise, please message me at +65 8168 2088. Do not call because I do not answer calls from telephone numbers that I do not know.
Love, Learn, Leverage and Live Your Dream!
Asia No.1 Home-Based Business Coach
P.S. To be successful in your business and your life you must do the right thing.