This report is my great testimonial of God's Amazing Grace, how God saved my life more than 14 times! Why more than 14 times? I believe God save my life many times without me even knowing it.
All glory to God, he has helped me to discover my gift, it's never too late to discover your gift! At 62 I'm very happy to discover my gift.
"Your gift is what you do to your absolute best with the least amount of effort." - Steve Harvey
My gift is to serve God and God's children. I want to help millions worldwide to live a better life and share the good news! I hope you discover your gift soon!
This report also offers you my irresistible offer to help you achieve financial freedom to help you have more money, more time, better health and a better relationship. I can definitely help you because I've been doing this business for 26 years and have trained and inspired thousands in 11 countries!
I also hope you will have more time to know God. You can trust God to give you the best irresistible offer!
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." - Matthew 6:33
God is love and love is God, you've heard it many times haven't you? God is wisdom too. And with love and wisdom you can have all the good things in this life, and more importantly, everlasting and joyful life in God's kingdom.
Here are the 14 times I believe God has given me a helping hand and by His grace my life was saved!
1. When I was about 10 years old, I had a dental operation on my wisdom tooth and lost lots of blood, the operation was more than an hour! I had an out of body experience, it was a heavenly feeling, for a few seconds I was hovering above my body and the dental surgeon.
After my operation, the nurses gave me a strange look, they must have realized they have lost me for a few seconds!
2. When I was about 12 years old, I went swimming and was nearly drowned, I was saved by my brother who pulled me out of the water by grabbing the hair on my head!
3. When I was about 12 years old, I fell very sick and had a very high fever, my mom and dad rushed me to a clinic on time to save my life.
4. When I was about 15 years old, there was a school exhibition at the science laboratory, they were building a miniature volcano, they were using sulfur to create the smoke of the volcano and there was an explosion that caused serious injuries to many students! I was planning to visit the exhibition a few minutes before, somehow my visit was delayed.
5. When I was about 16 years old, I love to go swimming every week and one time I nearly drowned because I had a cramp on my leg and swallowed lots of chlorinated water! I literally saw my past flashed by in my mind but I was able to save myself by reaching the side of the pool!
6. When I was about 16 years old, I went swimming at my friend's condominium swimming pool, again I had a leg cramp and was sinking and could see my friend who was a strong swimmer, swimming towards me to save me from drowning!
7. When I was about 26 years old, I went on a boating trip on my friend's 45-foot boat.
He accidentally dropped a wooden pole into the water, I was very gung-ho and without a second thought, I jumped into the water to retrieve the pole. Suddenly I felt strong water current pulling me away from the boat. Fortunately, there were a few small boats tied to the mangroves and I managed to grab a thick rope that saved my life!
8. I was about 33 years old, I was staying at Hilton Hotel, San Francisco, I woke up at about 4.00 am to pee because I have a tendency to drink lots of water before I sleep. After my call of nature, I saw the king-size bed before me and mischievously dive into it as if I was diving into a small pool! My leg must have got tangled with the thick bed cover and instead of hitting the center of the bed my head hit the side table next to the bed and there was a lot of bleeding on my forehead, luckily I did not lose consciousness, or else I would have bled to death!
I called the operator to get an ambulance and was stitched up by an American Japanese plastic surgeon at the Jackson Hospital in San Francisco.
9. I was about 37 years old, I was in Bali for a network marketing incentive holiday trip and we went rafting in the river. We stopped at a small waterfall and being adventurous, I got off my raft to join my team at the small waterfall. Suddenly my feet couldn't feel the bottom because there was a sharp dip and I fell deeper into the churning water and was rolling over like clothes in a washing machine! One of the guides grabbed my life jacket and pulled me out of the water!
I reached the shore, I was in a state of shock and shivering! I prayed and thanked God for saving my life!
10. I was wary about getting into the water and tried my best to avoid the water on my trip to Malaysia, we visited a small waterfall and lots of people were swimming in the shallow pool that was waist high at the deepest spot. After much cajoling from my friends, I went into the water to have some fun. After some time I felt giddy and couldn't get up after a few attempts, I thought I was suffering a heart attack or stroke! I cried out to God for help and was able to steady myself and get out of the water!
11. I was crossing the road and the speeding motorbike came at me like a raging bull and missed me by an inch! I was shocked and it was like in a bullfight, it was so close! I believe an Angel protected me!
12. I was about 39 years old and was crossing a two-way road thinking it was a one-way road, I must have lots of things on my mind and I crossed the road just looking one way! The Angels must be protecting me and I was shocked after crossing the road and realizing it was a two-way road with heavy traffic coming from both sides!
13. I was about 60 years old and was at my Church Camp in Malaysia, at the resort there were bicycles for you to ride around, the bicycles were not in good condition, I rode on one bicycle and fell and hit the ground, I felt my head hitting the ground and whatever little hair I had on my head seems to give me that soft protection! There were no bumps on my head and I had a few scratches on my legs. I felt God's hand in saving me again!
14. It happened about a year ago, it was raining very heavily and there were a sharp corner and a blind spot on the road. I dashed across the road, and I felt like a deer caught in the headlights, everything happened so fast, even with my martial arts skill, there wasn't much I could do, it was split second, the car missed me, it was surreal, and I believe again God saved my life!
"AMAZING GRACE!' is a great acronym for Ask, Master, Attitude, Zenith, Inspire, Numbers, God, Give, Results, Answer, Commitment, Everlasting and ! - Represents the Irresistible Offer!
I'll touch briefly on this acronym and will share more with you at our free training sessions or if you want me to share with you more about God and His Amazing Grace, get in touch with me.
Ask - "You have not because you ask not." - James 4:2
You don't know what you don't know, isn't it? To know you must ask, and to get it you must ask for it.
God has given you the wisdom to work with the law of averages, you must ask enough and ask long enough to get what you want in life.
Trust God to give you the best success formula.
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."- Matthew 7:7
Master - Jesus is God, He is the master. Trust God to give you the simplest instruction, "Follow me." Be Christlike and express the fruit of the Spirit.
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such, there is no law.” Galatians 5:22-23.
About a year ago, I was entering the hall of our church and these words, I believe were from God, came into my mind, "Don't just be the messenger, be the message."
I believe the message was not only for me, but it's also for all Christians to be Christlike, to express the fruit of the spirit.
Attitude - You must have a positive attitude if you want to succeed in this life and enter God's kingdom. Satan has planted negative thoughts to discourage you and send you on the road to failure and separate you from God.
God is good and having a positive attitude is to be on the side of God. Having a negative attitude is choosing to be on the side of Satan. The choice is yours! God has given you the free will to choose!
Zenith - What is your ultimate aim in life? What gives you joy and meaning? This world is not our home because nothing is permanent.
The cold hard truth is sooner or later we are all going to die. The ultimate aim is to work towards having an everlasting and joyful life in God's kingdom.
Inspire - God has given us the Bible and the Holy Spirit to inspire and guide us. Seek inspiration and inspire others to know God. Doing God's work is the greatest work!
Share the good news and inspire others to share the good news and live a good life! God is always good and he wants us to be good.
Numbers - Our days are truly numbered. There are three pauses in life, the menopause, andropause, and final pause!
We must be wise enough to prevent the preventable and delay the inevitable. Seek first the kingdom of God. This world is not our home, sooner or later we will have to leave all behind.
Follow the greatest commandment.
"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." - Matthew 22:34-40
God - Get to know God, spend quiet moments in prayers and read the Bible, go to church and learn from the elders.
Give - God has given the ultimate gift!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16
Always work with the universal law of giving and receiving, the more you give, the more you'll receive.
Reach - Everyone will have the chance to know God, that's when Christ will return to establish His kingdom, the hour of his return nobody will know.
Do God's work, it is the greatest work! Share the good news with as many people as possible.
"For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night." - 1 Thessalonians 5:2
Answer - Love is the answer and love is the way. God is love. God has all the answers.
With man it is not possible, with God, all things are possible! Trust God to deliver on his promises. He is always faithful and He is the same always.
Commitment - Yes commit yourself to God and He will provide. Trust God to keep to His promises and He wants a relationship and He wants commitment from you.
Everlasting - Work towards God's kingdom and enjoy everlasting and joyful life!
"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal." - Matthew 6:19-20
! - Represents the Irresistible Offer! Trust God to give you the best irresistible offer!
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." - Matthew 6:33
If you want to know more about the global opportunity offered by Jeunesse Global, click on the replicated website link below, more importantly, if you want to know more about God, message me at 8168 2088 now!
A picture says a thousand words, a video says so much more! Watch the video below to get to know me better and the irresistible offer I have for you!
Hi, this is Bruce Seah, Asia No.1 Home-Based Business Coach, with 26 years of network marketing and 20 years of internet marketing experience. I made my first million in network marketing without using a cent of my own, I used my credit card, the bank's money or other people's money.
I've trained and inspired thousands in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Nigeria, USA, Hong Kong, Philippines, and New Zealand!
I am also the author of three best-selling books on network marketing, Break Free! - There Is A Better Way To Earn A Living, Why Network Marketing? and How To Be Successful in Network Marketing.
All my books are sold out, I'm looking for a good publisher to republish them, and I'll donate 100% of the royalty fees to feed hungry children and to build wells to provide clean drinking water, these are my pay-it-forward projects.
I am passing on my 26 years of network marketing and 20 years of internet marketing knowledge and experience to my team members so that together we can help millions worldwide to live a better life!
Take the most important step, get started now, click on the link below and just do it!
Love, Learn, Leverage and Live Your Dream!
Asia No.1 Home-Based Business Coach
P.S. Here's my million-dollar success formula, it helped me to earn my first million in network marketing, "If not now, when? If not you, who? It is not how to? It is always why do??"